§1. Administrator of personal data
The administrator of personal data of Website users is F.H.U. „Skupień” Kazimierz Skupień (hereinafter: JADRANPOL) with its registered office at ul. Karmelicka 39
34-440 Kluszkowce, PL, for tax identification no. 7350012757
§2. Whose data we process
• JADRANPOL processes data of people who:
• they visit the Website,
• sent an inquiry via the contact form provided on the Website subpages,
• order services on the Website,
• use the services provided by JADRANPOL.
§3. For what purpose, scope and on what legal basis we process personal data
The data of people visiting the Website remain anonymous to us and are processed only for statistical purposes used to test user activity on the Website. During the session, the Website saves cookie files in the user’s browser memory. We provide statistical data for the processing of Google Inc. using Google Analitycs.
• We also process your personal data because it is necessary to perform the contract concluded with you, including:
• enabling the provision of services electronically, in particular the service consisting in: leasing a website, leasing an online store, renting a domain;
• handling requests that you send to us (eg via the contact form);
• handling complaints in the event you make such a complaint;
• contacting you, including for purposes related to the provision of services.
In addition, the law requires us to process your data for tax and accounting purposes. We also process your personal data for the purposes indicated below, based on the legitimate interest of JADRANPOL, which is:
• contacting you, including for purposes related to authorized marketing activities, through available communication channels, in particular and with your consent – by e-mail and telephone;
• handling your requests, in particular sent to the customer service department and via the contact form, when they are not directly related to the performance of the contract;
• ensuring the security of the services we provide you electronically, including enforcement of JADRANPOL internal rules and counteracting fraud and abuse, and ensuring traffic safety;
• debt collection; conducting court proceedings;
• organization of loyalty programs, competitions and promotional campaigns in which you can take part;
• conducting statistical analyzes;
• data storage for archiving purposes, and ensuring accountability (demonstration of compliance with our obligations under the law)
§4. Time of personal data storage.
Personal data necessary to perform the service are kept for the entire duration of the contract, and after its completion personal customer data contained in the settlement documentation will be processed for the period necessary to conduct financial reporting.
Personal data may be processed after the end of the contract, in order to claim for unsettled payments until the financial settlement of the Parties.
Other personal data will be kept only until the purpose for which it was collected is met.
§5. The rights of the data subject.
We guarantee the fulfillment of all your rights under the general Data Protection Regulation, i.e. the right to access, rectify and delete your data, limit their processing, the right to transfer them, not to be subject to automated decision making, including profiling, and the right to object to the processing Your personal data.
§ 6. Providing data
We require you to provide the following personal information in order to be able to conclude and execute the contract concluded with you, and thus provide you with the service:
• name, surname or information about your company,
• e-mail address and telephone number.
If required by law, we may require you to provide other data necessary, for example, for accounting reasons. In addition to these cases, providing your data is voluntary.
§ 7. cookies
• keeping information about the user’s session, eg information about logging in,
• statistical – information about the first / last visit to the website, duration of visits, viewed subpages, sources from which the user came to the website,
• Cookies used by the website do not allow to identify the person’s identity. The user can restrict or disable file access in settings –